Sunday, November 2, 2014

Correspondence Note Sets

Chloe and I have a lot to be grateful for these days and want to send special Thank You notes to a few people.

I've been itching for expensive stationary ever since I saw these HERMES postcards in Elle Decor last month. A little closer to my reality, I spent a few minutes dreaming over the Crane paper sets at American Stationary...still found myself crying over the price tag...and then decided to put these note card sets together from some of the marbled ledger paper I made a while back. They aren't $100 silk, but I know I'd love to get one of these pretty things in the mail! (Last time I made stationary was a little over three years ago.)

Do you see the two birds on the front of this card?

They look so pretty in the lined and leafed envelopes!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They aren't $100 silk... the recipients of those cards should know they have something far more valuable in their hands! A beautiful, custom made Melanie-Pearl original.
Lara

Timelesslady said...

Wow! Cheers to you. These look VERY expensive. Creative...they will be very appreciated by anyone who receives one. Blessings!