Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Finishing School for Modern Women + Mandalas with Melanie

I had another awesome experience with Jill and several beautiful, new friends at the Finishing School for Modern Women tonight. I am always amazed by the power of human connection...experiencing it, witnessing it, honoring it. THIS is how we were designed to learn about ourselves---to be in relationship, to be connected, to share, to grow! I promised the class I'd find a way to get my mandala videos back online (since I left FB and the group had to be terminated, too.) tonight, so here they are! I will also post additional examples of each kind (my own or my friends'---not clients) in the coming days.

Here is the Free Association Mandala: 
Free Association Mandala from Melanie-Pearl on Vimeo.

Here is the Mindful Mandala:

Mindful Mandala from Melanie Cloud on Vimeo.

No comments: