Tuesday, March 24, 2015

MIA Culpa

So, I've been Missing in Action on the blog recently. Aside from having major technology problems these days, I'm also super busy. The former will be remedied after I pay my tax bill. The latter...well, I'm not holding my breath. I'm trying to convince myself it's a good form of busy, but truthfully, I am not getting enough studio time. Studio comes before blogging, and many things/people come before studio.

Saturday was an amazing day here in Wichita. Conditions were perfect for marbling---which is an excellent thing, because I had planned on spending my day that way anyhow. I can't even explain the thrill of the process of marbling. And every time I turn over a fresh "print"---the wow factor just bowls me over. Here are just a few pics for now.

These are for a visual attunement series I am creating for my office---my coworkers and our clients. More on that later---






I had a couple of helpers at the end of the day. We brought out the fluorescents and made some groovy papers!

No comments: