Thursday, January 1, 2015

January/Janusian Process

Here is where I would like to write something profound about the meaning of January/Janusian Process. Here is where I would like to post a photo of a painting or a sketch that aptly illustrates such meaning. But none of these things are happening right now, so in order to release my mind of such constraints, I will simply post the desired ideas, and allow myself to get on with the business of living out the meaning of such profundities.(*wink)

Janusian Thinking is "bringing two opposites together in your mind, holding them there together at the same time, considering their relationships, similarities, pros and cons, and interplay, then creating something new and useful." The book is Flight from Wonder, by Albert Rothenberg

No comments: