Sunday, September 9, 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas / For Sale

After another year of no inventory being amassed, Christmas pickings are quite slim. I have decided to make and take orders for these two items this year:


"love", "faith" or "grace" (not pictured)
1" hand cut, hand painted/finished leather bracelet
Branded with my leather logo
Snap closure, OSFM (can easily be cut to specific length if requested)
When ordering please specify color or multi colors and sentiment
$18 (+ shipping if applicable)
 
  

Your custom sentiment
3/8" hand cut, hand stamped, formed and polished 925 sterling silver
Adjustable cuff, OSFM (can be cut to specific length if requested)
$65 (+ shipping if applicable)
 
 
Please order by Thanksgiving. Delivery guaranteed by first week of December. Why the delay?
My shop is currently quite scattered. It is possible I will be able to work on and deliver these earlier, but I can make no guarantee for that.

1 comment:

Gift Hampers Sydney said...

Christmas is fast approaching and it is time for to think some gift ideas. I love this one. Thanks for the share.