Saturday, May 2, 2009

Star stack, Brianna and some new Pendants


.925 rings, hammered, patinaed


Bronze star ornament








I just made a new friend last weekend. Her name is Brianna, and she's been to the last four of Vehicles' gigs. Just hours before beginning the gig streak she returned from Bolivia with our friend (and bandmate) Daniel and HOH. I've never met anyone with so many "friends"; her list on facebook is over 1300! She asked me to make this ring for her. The words are from her own meditative thought.










Also thought I'd show off the new pendants and their new finish. I thought I was done making these things but as with other things, can't seem to get away from them. It's okay, 'cause these are better than ever. I'm now using plastic poker chips (was using paper) and I'm putting a domed resin finish on them. I'm sure there will be many more by the holiday season.





3 comments:

Kim from Kansas said...

Ooooh, aaahhhh, oooohhh, aahh!

Love ya!

Annie said...

love the new pendents!

aunteem said...

like the new penant looks! the rings you gave erin are beautiful!