Saturday, May 3, 2014

55th Annual Art and Book Fair

I am proud to be participating in the Maker's Market put on for the benefit of the Friends of Wichita Art Museum next weekend. Please come by Century Two and say hello to me---I'll be upstairs.

Here is some of the silver I am taking. The ear cuffs and toe rings are $10 each---the finger rings are individually priced. I'll also have the pendants/rocks from Armenia I've been setting. I'll have leather bracelets, leather mandala journals and the mandala paintings at the show. (At $75 each, these acrylic paintings are some of the cheapest I've sold paintings for in a long time. I wanted to create something affordable---the process for making these only takes a few days, as compared to my oil paintings which often take over a year.) I'll bring the few larger more expensive paintings that are still around, up there, too.

1 comment:

the Whitelaws said...

So wish I could come and see your lovely things in person! You are so talented!