Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mo' rings



Had a new request for a name on the inside of a ring. Since I used a comfort fit sheet, the impression is a bit curved, but the ring is dang comfortable. Am getting better with the soldering/seams at home, but still don't have all the stuff I need to completely buff out the lines.

This copper one is a new favorite of mine. I like seeing the hammer marks on it. I sized it up a full size by pounding the copper against my mandrel---so it flattened it pretty good.


























BTW, I consolidated all of my pearlprice.com stuff over to Etsy. The other site was costing me monthly and all it did was give me referrals from Etsy and make people chase me around the 'net. Hopefully this is a good move. Chloe already told me my Etsy site is boring compared to the old one. Whateva. Now I can buy her lunch again. (You can still type in pearlprice.com and get there since I have forwarding on my domain.)

No comments: