Monday, September 15, 2008

Exhausted but Excited! *hint, hint*

I am finally done with my inventory for the Hillsboro show. Phew! I had no idea what I was getting myself in to when I signed up for a booth. I'm exhausted!

Now I'm just waiting on my *splurge* new branding iron so I can sear my logo into the back of the bracelets. Since I'll be putting "PearlPrice.com" on the back of all the bracelets...and Since you are my closest friends:

I'll let you in on the other project I've been working on that goes along with all of this. When you get a chance, go to www.pearlprice.flyingcart.com and browse around my new online store. Eventually (as in by the end of the week) this will be the new "PearlPrice.com". This website will actually serve a purpose and not just be show and tell! Please let me know if you have any pointers or suggestions. The Paypal button isn't turned on yet, but soon enough it will be. Ready or not, right? (If this stuff takes off I might need some of you to help me out around here. I'm working on a plan for that, too.)

I'm super excited about my display for the shows. Since I don't want to give everything away, here's a few hints:





*ps)Ypu're seeing bright, colorful photos because a fairy God-sister gave me a brand new camera! How blessed am I? Thanks sista!

2 comments:

the fredin's said...

wow mel...those look amazing! i am going to have to come over and look at some of them...and just to come over and see you guys :) love you!

Anonymous said...

been thinking about you! glad you can relax and concentrate on the show now. we'll miss you saturday at wheatland but will be excited to hear how things go!