Thursday, January 30, 2020

Holy Calling ACFC

A raw canvas painting I started last weekend. (First time in the studio this year.)
Remember when I moved to ACFC three years ago? Well, now we (Cody and I) are charged with owning it.

It's true. It has been 30 days since we bought it. 1/1/2020. Perfect vision.

I never would have predicted this. Some days it feels pretty unreal. The next day it feels so believable my heart could burst. (Hello, 11 employees.) I am creating daily in the business and metaphysical sense.

And so, it seems my priorities continue to shift away from needing to create in 3d(or write) and to  wanting to create in 3d (or write). I used to need art/writing to heal. Now, it's how I affirm/grow...and re-gift such ideas to the universe. I am sure it will be important for me to create art/write from this new space. Eventually I will purposefully plan time for art/writing. For now, I have a few extra things to do which I am prioritizing first....

PS. I think I'll still get to my Valentines this year.



No comments: